Sunday, January 16, 2005

Smile

I have been reading "Mommy Matters" for a couple of months now and Christine is awesome. She turned 30 today and lately she has making lists about things that she was thankful for and things she still wanted to do with her life. So I decided that I would make my own list and I ask you to share you thoughts as well. This list is 10 things that make me smile :)

  1. When I see an older couple cruising in their 1950's car that they have taken so well care of. Too me that is everlasting love and devotion- for the couple and the car.
  2. When Julia sings- she gets really into it sometimes and closes her eyes. Super cute
  3. When I follow a recipe to a "t" and it comes out looking like the picture and tastes awesome.
  4. When I get my hair done and it looks cute for about 2 days.
  5. When there is one last clean coffee cup and my husband leaves it for me and has to wash another one BY HAND for his coffee.
  6. When I find a piece of clothing I forgot I had and it fits!
  7. When Julia wakes up from a nap and wants me to hold her a little while.
  8. When I get an email from a friend I have not heard from in a while.
  9. When my best friend Summer calls just to tell me she found a song from high school on Itunes.
  10. When my husband comes home and says "Let's get take out tonight"- I love that!!
So lets hear it- What makes you smile :) Thanks for reading.



-Amanda