Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rant for the Day

Alright folks, here is my rant for the day. The Hubby and I were laying in bed last night watching TV and of course there was nothing on. We have satellite so you would think with 50,000 channels there would be something! (you may have thought that was my rant, but it wasn't) So anyway, I am flipping channels and I turn it on FOX and there was an actual show called "Who's Your Daddy" where a woman wins $100,000 if she can pick her birth father out from a group of men. WTF?? Are you kidding me?? Is this what Reality TV has come to? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of Reality TV, but come on now. Next thing you know there will be show called "Be my Babies Father" where women pick men to sleep with and get pregnant (hmmm, no stealing I might have to call FOX with that one) I guess it just proves that people will do anything for money or fame. Just kinda sad though.

Okay I am done. Thanks for reading :)

-Amanda