Thursday, January 06, 2005

Better Day

As a punishment for being a terror yesterday, I took Julia's most prized possession away- her apple juice. Instead she got only water for the rest of the day. You would of thought I ran over the cat. She cried about it like 3 times before I put her to bed and even woke up in the middle of the night crying about it. She did receive some this morning after she said "Mommy I love you more than apple juice" How could I could I resist??

Did anyone watch Amber Fry on Oprah yesterday? Did anyone think that Oprah did most of the talking and Amber seemed to not know her own story too well? It could have been nerves, but it just seemed odd to me that Oprah was filling in all the blanks. Interesting stuff though.

Hope everyone day is going good. Thanks for reading.

-Amanda