Saturday, January 22, 2005

Little Black Dress

I have this dress in my closet that I bought for my honeymoon. Now that was almost 5 years ago and I have never worn it. It is super simple, but it is too cute. This morning I thought "What the hell" and tried it on. It fit!!! I wanted to run outside and knock on the doors of my neighbors and show them. Of course I don't know any of my neighbors so I am sure they would have thought I was a tad bit strange. I am just happy to know that I have a cute dress to wear if we ever go anywhere. Maybe I need to make a date with the husband?

Jon is building in Julia's closet today so we can make room in her little bedroom. The thing about track homes is that you get this great large downstairs, but they make the bedrooms so small. As she is getting older she will need a desk or something so I wanted to be able to put all of her clothes in her closet. Lowes has the whole kit you can buy and it was not even that expensive. I have not heard bad words coming from her room yet so I am assuming all is going well in there.

Well I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS Go check out Genuine's photo challenge. Now if I could just find my pictures from college :)