Saturday, January 29, 2005

Aren't I Too Old??

This morning I woke up and as I was passing the mirror in the bathroom on my way to go pee (I am only saying that because I know you all do it) I noticed that I had three huge zits on my chin. WTF? Aren't I too old for that? I mean one here and there is expected, but three right there where everyone can see them. I felt like I was 16 again searching through my peach Caboodle for my Jane make up stick to cover them up. And to make matters worse Julia said to me "Mommy you have a big boo-boo on your chin" Kids- they can be too smart for their own good :)

It made me think though that there are still things that make me self conscious like they did when I was a teenager. I still cover my mouth when I laugh because I had braces when I was 15 and was always afraid there was stuff in my teeth. Is there anything that you still do that you did as a teenager?

Have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda