Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Counting Sheep Sucks!

So last night was another night of me not sleeping. It is like I can not turn off. My button must be broken. I don't think that there is anything bothering me, but maybe in my sub consciences there is? No clue. All I know is that I need some sleep. Any suggestions? I have tried the whole Tylenol PM thing and it helps for a few nights, but then stops. I need like a mantra that I chant before I go to bed-"I will fall asleep and stay that way" 100 times in a row. Oh yeah before I forget- Thank You Starbucks for your "Breakfast Blend" coffee. I would not be able to make it through the day with out you.

Other than my insomnia things are pretty much back to normal here. The rain finally stopped and it starting to dry up outside. Julia woke up from her nap yesterday and said "Mommy let's go" and I said "Go where?". She replied "Out of here." Funny how kids even know when too much inside time is enough! So it was nice to get outside yesterday. I am just glad she is well enough to enjoy it.

I hope the weather is treating everyone out there good. Thanks for reading :)

-Amanda