Monday, January 03, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away

So it has been raining tons since early this morning and I am so done with it. It has been raining here all last week and supposed to continue this week! Ugh- make it stop! My kid needs to see the outside for a change and I need to put make up on and get out too. I did manage to take Julia to the Ear, Nose and Throat doc today and she doesn't need tubes in her ears which is great news! I also thought the doctor was awesome so it made me feel better about seeing her in the future. But other than that we have done nothing. And doing nothing makes me want to eat! I have been bad this weekend so I am trying to get back on track. Damn Corona Beer! Damn Rubio's Fish Tacos!!

Well I hope you all had a great New Years. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS God I am really boring!