Monday, July 03, 2006

Invaded

My sweet adorable husband decided since it was 100,000 degrees out here, he would flood out our tiny little back yard so that he will not have to water for a couple of days. Well being the smart man that he is (uh huh) his plan may have worked, but when I woke up last night to use the bathroom and discovered 4 million ants in our bathroom, I questioned his decision. Okay so it was more like "What the %^$* did you do that for?!" Anyway, we have ants- first time we have ever had them since living here. Now I am obsessed! I am also ruthless- sorry nature lovers out there, but I have children. So welcome summer to my home, unless you are an ant :)

I hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July tomorrow. We are off to the beach with the Greatest In-Laws in the World. I wish all of your families love and fun!!

-Amanda