Friday, July 28, 2006

Admitting My Addiction

Last night my friend Robin and I went to the mall for our bi-weekly manicure and pedicure. Okay as I type that it seems a little spoiled brat, but she has fake nails and I just like mine pretty. The hubby also like them when they are pretty too so he does not mind. Anyway, as we were leaving, we passed a cart in the mall with a sign that said- Buy 2 get 1 Free. I stopped dead in my tracks. The cart was filled with my favorite thing of all- fake designer sun glasses! I have tried on real Gucci glasses before that I LOVE, but they are like $300 and knowing me I will lose them or scratch them. So the next best thing is to buy the knock-offs for $10 and not care if they get lost. So last night I came home with 2 pairs of Chanel glasses and 1 pair of I think Prada ones all for $20! I now have 6 pairs of sunglasses. I plan on rotating them at the pool this afternoon so I can get the most out of them :)

Do you have an addiction??

-Amanda