Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday

Well I am now in my first week of being "old". I am really okay with it (uh huh) My party on Saturday night was so much fun. I have a great group of girlfriends who have great husbands and kids. My family was also here and I can't say enough good stuff about them :) There were 8 kids all under the age of 4 in house and they were very well behaved. I even paid them each $.50 to clean up the playroom and they did! Aw the power of bribing :)

I had some cocktails, but not too much. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to wake up to feed the baby. That didn't matter anyway because the hubby did the feeding. She sleeps in 5-6 hour shifts so she really only wakes up once in the middle of the night. Yes, I know- my kid rocks! We bottle feed in this house so I am sure that has something to do with it.

Thank you so much for all of your birthday wishes. You guys also rock in my book!!

-Amanda