Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What's A Mom to Do?

Please tell me that down the road that my child might open her ears and listen for a change? I know she is 3 and that is her job, but I am seriously thinking she needs a hearing aid. Today while we were at the store I told her at least 6 times to not touch the buttons on the ATM machine while I was using it. She cleared my transaction everytime. It was like I wasn't even there. I had to push my cart like 5 Ft in front of me so that she couldn't lean over and touch the buttons. It just has been one of those day already and it is barley noon. Also what else can I do to help her understand that she needs to listen. I have put her in time out, taken something away, even made her sit in her room for like 15 min- nothing has worked. I am at a lost. I just need some advil and a cheeseburger :)

Thanks for LISTENING :)

-Amanda