Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So Now I Think I am Mental

UPDATE: I am fine. The doctor thinks that my recent weight loss (almost 40 lbs.) has messed my cycle up. I was never pregnant and he said that everything looks great. As for my mentalness I feel so much better knowing what is going on. I deleted the last post so no one else has to read about what is going on with my woman parts :)

Thank you so much for your support. You guys rock!!!!!

And one more thing- my kid has hand, foot, and mouth virus. Doesn't that sound super gross? Well anyway, it is one of those 20 something childhood illnesses that they can get. Oh how I love preschool and all the things she brings home! From new colorful language to nasty sounding viruses! Well at least you can only get this once so I will not be dealing with it again :) But still yuck!!!

-Amanda