Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF

I am so happy it is Friday today! This has been a rough week here at my house. I think coming back from vacation, the new kitty, and my mommy frustrations have made me just tired. There is so much laundry to do in this house that I can hardly open the door in the laundry room (yes I am admitting that I suck at that chore) Luckily today we have been invited to spend the day at my friend's backyard pool. Maybe some sun will do me good.

Question: Does anyone watch the "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" on MTV? I am having a hard time staying away from it because it is so lame and those people really do need to get a life. I was just hoping that there was someone who could relate and maybe we can stop watching it together. I need all the support I can get :)

Hope everyone has a good Friday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- Miss. A is preggers! Go wish her luck :)