Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Heart Belongs to Target

Jon came home early today since we were house bound and he knew I was going a little crazy. Great husband right? Anyway, I decided that I would head for the gym instead of sitting on my butt all afternoon. So on my way there I must have been thinking about stuff other than my work out because I ended up in the Target parking lot. My gym and Target are across a main street from each other in two different shopping centers. It was like the spirit of Target guided me there and wanted me to spend more money than I already have (and that is A LOT). I did end up going to the gym since that is what my real priority was. So strange though. Reality check for me- I must go to Target way too much :)

I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda