Friday, February 11, 2005

One Year

I have this friend and today we have been friends for exactly one year. This friend has been loyal, listened as I bitch, and allowed me to meet so many cool people. I have no idea if I would have been able to make it through this year without my friend. Who is the friend you ask?? It is my blog :) I have been blogging for one year today! This is the first time in my life that I have ever written my thoughts and feelings down for a long period of time. It will be so cool to go back and look through my archives to see how my life has changed. I want to thank all of my on- line friends for without them this blog would have not been possible. I also want to thank you for your thoughts and especially for your words of wisdom this past year. Each and everyone of you hold a special place in my heart :)

So Happy 1st Birthday Blog! Pass the champagne because it is time to celebrate!

And as always- Thanks for reading!

-Amanda