Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dumb

I went and got my hair cut yesterday and I got talked into bangs. I have not had bangs since it was cool to copy Brenda Walsh from 90210 (heavy front bangs) so let's say that was at least 13 years ago. They are just little side bangs, but they are driving me nuts. I have a bobby pin pinning them back right now and I bet that will become my hair accessory of choice till I can tuck them behind my ear. Why do I do such stuff knowing that it will drive me crazy? It is like when I bought Julia the 200 piece lego set. She wanted them and I did not think that when she played with them they would be all over the place. I step on them all the time and I even found a couple in the dryer. I just need to think about stuff before I do it. I guess I like to learn my life lessons the hard way :)

Is everyone watching the Oscars tonight? I just like to see what the girls wear. I just hope Star Jones is not doing the red carpet this time.


Thanks for reading!

-Amanda