Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Test

Is it just me or do you think that they secretly train grooms to be on how to be a proper husband? What I mean is do they have classes on how to leave the toilet seat up in the middle of the night, how dry all of your expensive clothes on high heat, and how to pretend they are sleeping when the child gets up in the middle of the night? Well if they do then my husband has a PhD in most of those subjects. My latest "peeve" (and I am going to be nice here because to some it may not be a big deal, but for some reason it bugs me) is the breakfast dishes in the sink. Now granted he does get up pretty early, but the dishwasher is right next to the sink and he has only 2 dishes to put away. Come on now- can't be that hard. This morning though was the best- his breakfast dishes in the pot I was soaking from the night before. Like he thought that would clean them or something. So tonight I made a casserole and I am soaking the dish in the sink right now. His test will be if he listened at all to me or if his dishes are in the pot tomorrow morning. If so then I will have all day to think of a way to punish him- the wheels are turning as we speak :)

-Amanda