Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Nothing

Well I hope everyone had a great long weekend. You know what we did?? Nothing! Well if you call swimming, eating, taking naps, and watching movies nothing then that is what we did. I think the hubby needed some R&R so I let him have it. Besides 2 weeks from today we will be on a plane to Cabo San Lucas so I think we will just take it easy till then. Anyway, we are boring and I have learned to accept it :)

My dad called me this morning to let me know that his best friend's son who lived in New Orleans was okay. His wife was on bed rest because she was 27 weeks pregnant with twins and they had to leave 2 days before the storm hit. She ended up going into labor in Houston, TX and had her babies. They are fine, but of course will be in the hospital for a while. I am just glad that they are all okay and were able to get out. Lets hope we hear more stories like theirs :)

-Amanda