Friday, September 09, 2005

5 years and Counting



Today Jon and I have been married for 5 years. Time flies when you are having fun :) Anyway, this is my all time favorite picture from our wedding because it was the last one taken of the night before we drove off into martial bliss (corny I know) I think we are both thinking "I can't wait to take off these clothes" and "Hawaii here we come!" This weekend my mom is watching Julia, we are attending a wedding of one of my friends from college, and then staying in a hotel by the beach. I hope to make up for the "action" he has missed since I have been pregnant. Too bad I can't drink because then he would be guaranteed some :) So here is to my wonderful husband. I hope there are 50 more anniversaries in our future! I love you with all of my heart!

-Amanda