Thursday, September 01, 2005

In Need of a Post

I really have nothing to talk about today. Everything is pretty good so I thought I would do a little question and answer session in hopes of actually creating some excitement around here :) So here we go:

1- What high school did you go to and where?
2- What year did you graduate?
3- What was your school mascot?
4- Who was your high school sweetheart/crush? (if there is more than one than the longest dated)
5- 3 songs that remind you of high school?

Here are my answers:

1- Torrey Pines High School in Del Mar, CA
2- Class of 1994
3- Falcons
4- Randy Hawkins (dumbest relationship of my life)
5- "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Bad
"Whoomp There it is" by Tag Team
" Chorus" by Erasure

Alright so humor me and answer them. I promise not to ask anymore :)

-Amanda