Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why I am a Strange One

So I have this teeny tiny addiction to Diet Coke. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have one- really cold and with a straw. I have this theory that soda is cheap therapy. I feel so much better when I drink a Diet Coke. Hey I said CHEAP and that makes it okay in my book. Anyway, I have been to 2 grocery stores and Target and no one has Diet Coke right now. I am totally serious. It is like the Coke people forgot to deliver their supply to my area. Or there are a lot of people with the same addiction as me. Whatever the case may be I have to settle for Vons brand diet cola- not even coke, but cola. So not the same. I will attempt today to go back to the store and see if their shipment came. If not, then I will be the one you see on the news tonight being arrested for starting a riot inside the grocery store :)

Are you addicted to anything that is a must have everyday?

-Amanda


UPDATE: The order of Diet Coke has been restored in this house. I also got them 2 12 packs for $4.00! Disaster adverted :)