Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Whole Lot of Shaking Going On

Well we have been rocking and rolling here the last couple of days with earthquakes. I am from San Diego and lived on the coast my whole life- never felt an earthquake. Now that I live in the semi-desert (I say that because we don't have catus and I don't think the desert has a Macy's) I have felt 4 earthquakes. We had one here on Sunday that shook the whole house and Julia even felt it. Last night my mom who lives on the coast called all freaked out over the tsunami alert they had for the CA coast. This then prompted me to freak out (just a little) and start calling people I knew who lived there. Luckily nothing happened, but when the Emergency Broadcast system interrupts your viewing of "One Tree Hill" you know it's serious.

Great I just admitted that I watch "One Tree Hill."

-Amanda