Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Nights Suck!

Since I told everyone that I am doing Weight Watchers (not a big secret, but you know it is the whole being on a diet thing) then I will tell you that my weigh day is Saturday mornings. I get up at 7 am and go in front of the firing squad, pay $14, and they tell me what I loss or gained. It really sucks, but it works. So anyway, being that Saturday is my weigh in day I have to eat really good on Friday. Before I was on a diet Friday night was the night for eating! Anything that I could eat I would. I think they call it binging :) So now that I can't do that, I stay upstairs and after Julia goes to bed, I crawl into mine, think about what "cheat" meal I am going to have tomorrow, watch TV, and go to sleep. How boring is that?? Man I may look better and feel better, but I need to get a life!

-Amanda