Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Okay so I decided to do this blog because my sister in law has one and it is awesome! I also thought maybe this could be a place where I could share what goes on in my life. I figured that it would help me deal with some day to day issues and it could also a place where I can do some bragging. So we will see what comes out of this.

Anyway, I am a stay at home for a 22 month old named Julia. I can not tell you how gorgeous she is! Blonde hair and blue eyes- she will break hearts some day. But she is very lucky that she is cute because it is the only thing that has saved her. Don't get me wrong, I love her more than anything in the world, but she is starting to enter the terrible twos and it is everything like they say- TERRIBLE!!! For example, we went to our weekly playgroup at the most fantasic park. Julia had three tantrums in the hour and half we were there and also ran out into the street next to the park. My blood pressure must be so high from her that I am likely to have a heart attack at any minute! Lets just say that the park was no fun today.

But then there are those moments like right now when she wakes up from her nap and looks at me and says "Mommy" with a big smile on her face. Those are the times when I forget what happened that day. I believe that there is ten times as much good as there is bad when it comes to having kids. I just wish the good happened all the time!

So today these are my thoughts:

1) Parks are good- there should be no crying in parks
2) Did I really stay at home to do laundry- no I think not!
3) I hope my blog is not silly

Things I like today:

1) My Husband (that can change day to day)
2) Souplantation (had that for lunch)
3) Where in the World in Matt Lauer (love him and when he does that)

things I don't like today:

1) Juice boxes (all over my new shirt)
2) Souplantation (too much food can't be a good thing)


Thanks- Amanda