Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I tried to get into Blogger yesterday, but I think it was down- no clue. Anyway, I had a good weekend. Nothing too exciting to report. I did finish the 3rd book of the Harry Potter series and it was really good. I am not normally into that kind of stuff, but these books are so good that they draw you in. I am glad I read the book before the movie came out because I didn't know what was going to happen that I did with the first two.

So today is Julia's first private dance class. I hope it goes well! I think that I will give this another month and if she still does not enjoy it then I will take her out. Maybe she is a soccer kid or gymnastics?? I just want to find something that she can do with all of her energy. Also something that gets me out of the house!!

So I going also going to attempt to make a headboard for our bed. The only thing I am not sure about is how to do the buttons that are covered with fabric- does that make sense?? I think I have to drill holes in the wood first and then pull them through one I have put the fabric on. Does anyone know??

Thanks!

-Amanda

PS- I did finally have a good day with Julia on Friday! Can I please have another??