Thursday, February 12, 2004

Okay so I am finally getting the hang of this thing! I am kinda of cheating by looking at other blogs and seeing what they have, but hey I am new at this! Anyway, today was a good day. Nothing too exciting happened. Great sale at Old Navy though for kids- worth checking out www.oldnavy.com

Don't know why I am passing on the info since no one is reading this I am sure, but it was a good sale! Well tomorrow I am off to search for the perfect Valentine's Day card. We will see if there are any left since I am lame and waited till the last minute! My husband is taking me out to a winery in our area
www.thortonwine.com Hopefully my in laws who are baby sitting will be able to pick us up because I am afraid we will be to toasted to drive home.

Well another exciting day in my world- NOT! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda