Friday, February 20, 2004

Alright so I am ready and willing to have a "zen" day (as Jessica puts it) with my child. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes. Some man at the grocery store told me that terrible 2's start at 3 years old. First, I did not find that at all funny. Second, then what am I going through right now??

Julia has also finally joined her friends in watching "The Wiggles". Hopefully this show will pass as did most of the others she used to watch. I just don't get four grown men who sing about weird stuff for kids. But they are catchy tunes since I find myself singing them all day long! I am sure my mom felt the same when I used to sing the "Barbie and the Rockers" songs all the time. I am sure Summer's mom felt the same :)

Well it is early and I am sure things will change by this afternoon! I promise to be positive and patient!

Thanks!

-Amanda