Monday, October 17, 2005

There is Something

Lately I have felt these tiny little jabs in my lower abdomen knowing what they were I was so happy. Well today it was like someone was in there doing teeny tiny little back flips. So now I know for sure there is a baby in there :) Eases the mind a bit and I know that I am not gaining a pound a minute for nothing.

We are also all sick in this house. Why is it that one tiny little 3 year old can get 2 adults so sick that they become kids themselves? I thought my throat was going to close on Saturday and Jon was complaining yesterday of the same thing. Luckily this one is not an ass-kicker, but I would really like to start breathing through my nose :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Hopefully if Sick has come to play at your house he is on his way out :)

-Amanda