Tuesday, October 25, 2005

And it Just Keeps Getting Better

So this week is off to a GREAT start (insert sarcasm here) We had noticed that our cat was not doing to too well these past couple of days so I decided last night that I would take him to the 24 hour vet to see what was up. Not more than 5 min after I walked in the door, he went into cardiac arrest and died. I was in shock! I mean I thought he was sick, but I didn't think he was going to die. So within one hour, I lost a cat, made arrangements for his cremation, and signed over $300 to the vet. Lets just say I had a very emotional night :( It just all happened so fast that I really don't think it hit me till the car ride home. Jon felt bad too that I had to do this by myself, but he didn't know he was going to die either. Just funny how life works you know. So this one is for Poe-our beloved best friend for 8 years :)

-Amanda