Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So Spoiled

Today I am having someone come and clean my house. Yes, I know, a stay at home mom with only one child who goes to school 3 times a week should have plenty of time to keep her house clean, but I really suck at it. Ever since I've been pregnant I have no desire to clean up anything. The real kicker was when my Mother-in-law came over and told my husband that I looked tired and that I might need some help with the house (hmm...I didn't really think it was that bad) So this is actually hubby's idea and if he is willing to pay then I am not going to complain. I am a little nervous though. Maybe it is because the master bathroom is really bad and I am embarrassed?? No clue. Anyway, I look forward to clean house and I guess walking around Target for 3 hours since I really have nothing to do while she is here :)

-Amanda