Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Issues

Recently I had to change doctors because my insurance (that we pay an arm and a leg for) does not deliver at the hospital in my town. How dumb is that? I have to now drive about 25 min. on the freeway to the hospital in other city, in another county. Just sucks when I thought everything was cool and it was not. I did see my new doctor the other day and he is about 32, cute, very on top of things, did I mention cute? Is it okay to flirt with your doctor when your feet are up in the air? (I am soooo kidding) They also changed my due date to a week later (March 23) so that means that my ultrasound will not be till November. I hate waiting! I need to know what is growing inside of me!

Then yesterday I had my first migraine of this pregnancy. I had them really bad with Julia and I thought I was in the clear, but I woke up feeling like my head was going to explode. If you have never had a migraine that is what it feels like. I called the office and they wanted to see me right away. When I got there I was in tears and they were so nice. I got drugs, Jon came home, and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. I feel like a new person this morning. I know the warning signs and I should have paid attention to that. Now I know :)

So those are my issues. I actually am full of them, but who wants to hear about that :)

-Amanda