Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two Months



I am such a bad mommy and forgot the mandatory post about Samantha's second month of life. I am sick you see and I would rather cuddle with my two children in my bed and watch Scooby Doo all day long. Anyway, Samantha was 2 months old on Sunday. I had such a great Mommie's Day with my two girls. She has officially found her voice and has begun to spin tales about being a baby. Last night she went on and on after her bath that I was laughing so hard I was crying. She also begun the process of turning over. Now I am excited about this, but at the same time I know that I can no longer put her on the couch as I make a bottle or go to the bathroom. I remember when Julia rolled of the couch when she was 3 months old. I cried right along with her thinking I was a bad mommy. Little did I know that was the first of many falls :)



We go to the doctor next week for the dreaded first round of shots. I hate that! I cried when they gave them to Julia so I am sure I will this time too. I can't wait though to see how much our little chunk weighs. She will drink up to 6 ounces at a time and doesn't throw it up so I know that she wants that much food. Maybe that is why she sleeps almost through the night- 7:30 pm to about 4:30 am. I know I am lucky!!

This has been the best experience so far and I love having a little one again. She makes our family complete and I look forward to seeing her grow into a little lady :)

-Amanda