Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Snore Heard Around the World

Julia woke up yesterday morning with one of the worst colds I think she has ever had. This time Jon took her to Urgent Care since I was just there on Friday with Samantha. Turns out her tonsils are huge and she has a sinus infection. I thought kids got sick in the winter, not the summer?? Anyway, when Julia is sick we let her sleep in our bed. She sometimes will say she is sick just to sleep with us, but this time it was for real. Well as we were settling down around 8:30 pm last night (hey I have a baby- early bed time is a must!) Julia rolled over and went to sleep right away. Not more than 5 minutes later, someone started to snore. I said "Jon, roll over you are snoring." He said "That is not me." It was Julia! She sounded like a grown man! It was funny, but so loud that I could not go to sleep. She I took my pillows (I have 3- don't ask) and slept in her bed. Kinda nice having a bed to myself :) Around 1 am I got up to check on everyone and there was Julia and her daddy, peacefully asleep and snoring in sync :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I look forward to reading all about it!

-Amanda