Thursday, March 02, 2006

Still Here

By the end of this bed rest there is going to be a dip on my side of the bed where my big fat body has been positioned all this time. As you can see I am a little bitter about this whole bed rest thing :) There is something though that I have learned during this whole thing. I have a hard time depending on people since I am usually the one people depend on, so this experience has taught me that people don't mind if you lean on them every once and while. Actually they insist and make you do it even when you don't want to. I have such a great support group with family and friends that I am very lucky. I just wish I could appreciate them under different circumstances :)

I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just wish there was a faster way to get there :)

-Amanda