Friday, March 31, 2006

Reflection

Since my 20's will come to an official close at midnight tonight, I thought I would reflect on the stuff that I accomplished in those years. There is so much that I am proud of and so much that I am thankful for. And if my 20's were this good then maybe my 30's won't be so bad. Maybe they are hiding something fantastic that I am not aware of yet. So my mantra for tomorrow and the next 10 years will be- Bring it On! I am ready :)

Things I Did In My 20's
- Met Jon
- graduated College
- Got my first "real" job that totally sucked
- Got Married
- Gave birth to the 1st grandchild on both sides :)
- Bought a house
- Saw Madonna in concert
- Actually stuck to a diet and lost 40 lbs.
- Gave birth to Samantha
- Completed a family :)
- Was able to get through the brake up Brad and Jennifer

I am sure there is more, but that is the major stuff. So now I ask you- what are some of the things that you are proud of that you have done in the last 10 years?

-Amanda