Monday, March 20, 2006

Into the Lion's Mouth

So I woke up this morning at 4 am to feed the baby. She has been so good- only waking up once a night to be fed, so I can't complain. I was ready to put her back to bed so that I could lay down for a little longer when Julia woke up and said she had to throw up. Checked her temp and it was 101. Started to panic and bit since this will be Jon's first day back to work and Julia would not be going to school as planned. Had a bit of a crying thing, but got over it. Also, my boobs are like bowling balls right now and hurt! I have also been in the house for 4 days and getting a little stir crazy.

So what have a I learned so far? That I am a mother of 2 kids now and shit happens. I know I have to deal and I think that is helping. I am no supermom, but at times I know I can be. Also, there is no harm in crying in the bathroom if it helps :)

-Amanda