Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Not so Good Dinner

Thursday night I decided, the good housewife that I am, to make dinner. I am not going to tell you what I made because even speaking about it makes me still want to puke. Anyway, long story short- I got food poisoning. So bad that I ended up in the hospital on Friday night for dehydration and they wanted to monitor the baby. Well now it is Sunday and I am still having trouble eating since everything looks gross. And the best part Jon leaves tomorrow for a seminar in Las Vegas. I just hope that I can make my kid food while he is gone without wanting to throw up. I do get to take a 40 min. plane ride on Thursday and meet him there for the weekend (since it is on the company dime) so I hope I am better for that too. But to be honest- nothing will keep me from going to Vegas. So wish Julia some luck since her mommy is a single parent for the next 3 days :)


-Amanda