Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just Peachy

Well Julia and I survived our first night without the man of the house. I actually slept and tried not to listen to every noise the house was making. I think the key is to run my child's ass off till she practically falls into bed :) She is been so awesome and I could have not asked for anything better. Her new thing though (which I think is a prelude to big sisterhood) is blaming things on the cat. For example, she spilled a bit of apple juice on the floor last night and I asked her "Did you spill your juice?" and she said "No. Fiona (aka the cat) did it." She also blamed the cat for getting sand all over the carpet. Unless my cat turns into a thing that walks and talks when I am not looking, I don't think the cat is to blame. Just wait till Julia can blame her baby sibling for things :)

I hope everyone is having a good week. Thanks for all the well wishes- I am feeling 110% better!

-Amanda