Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yeah for Me!

I am not crazy (the thought did cross my mind) I was just majorly PMSing! So sad that makes me happy, but the last three days have sucked. They should have mandatory therapy for women who get off the pill because they are so used to steady hormone levels and then when you get off it is like "Time to be a crazy bitch!" Well that is how I felt anyway. Now I can relax and be back to being me. I have to do something special for my poor husband who stuck by me through this. I think spaghetti and meatballs should do the trick :)

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- Is it bad that when you were in your funk you played Barbie's with your daughter and you kinda made them fight with each other and now she is making them fight on the floor about who's hair is the prettiest??