Thursday, April 14, 2005

Why I Want a Wife

Last night as Jon and I were settling down to watch some TV in bed, I remembered that I needed to make cupcakes for Julia's classroom today. This was at about 8:30 pm so of course I got up, went downstairs and made cupcakes. My husband got to watch TV, relax, and by the time I was done he was in dreamland already. So I sat in bed and thought I really am a wife and a mom 24 hours a day. My husband on the other hand is a daddy and a husband till the kid goes to bed. I am not saying he isn't good at what he does, but he could have made the cupcakes right? So I want my own wife. She can cook, clean, take the kid to the bathroom at Disneyland, and make cupcakes at 8:30 pm while I watch TV. Wouldn't that be great?

What would your "wife" do for you? Now I don't have a lot of male viewers, but feel free to answer :)

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda