Sunday, January 14, 2007

Waxes and Secret Boy Toys

Yes interesting subject in the last two posts- I know. Justin Timberlakes's concert was super cool. My legs hurt so bad from dancing for 3 hours. I wasn't about to compete for his attention since he was surrounded by much better looking girls. Just seeing him in person (which he is so cute by the way) was enough for me :) As for the waxing- I am tired of shaving. And honestly it is something that I have wanted to try and so has the hubby (wink,wink) Its his birthday coming up so as sick as that might sound its for him :) Thank you all for your suggestions and when my appointment happens I will, but not with so many details, tell you how it was. You never know I may be totally mortified! We'll see :) Sorry to my sister in law for the TMI.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

-Amanda