Friday, August 04, 2006

Purse Party, Bras, and Cheesecake

So I got my break last night thanks to my friend Robin and my Hubby coming home a tad bit early. Thank god for that :) So Robin took me to a purse party. For those who don't know what that is it basically a party where this girl sells knock off purses and such. I got a really cute white one because I have never had a white purse before. Then we headed to the best mall in San Diego called Fashion Valley. They have all the good stores, unlike where I live. So we went to Sephora and Nordstrom where I bought my all time favorite bras. After that, we decided that to make the night 10 times better we would go have some cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. It is amazing how cheesecake can change your frame of mind. I had to bring half of mine home because it was huge! So I got my much needed break. I am now sitting at my computer with the cutest little four year old in her chair next to me. Let's just hope it stays that way today :)

-Amanda