Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Boot Camp

My gym has introduced a "Boot Camp" style class that I have started taking. I don't think I was was fully aware of the actual meaning of "Boot Camp" till the instructor yelled out "Alright time for our 100 lundges" My friend Robin and I looked at each other in horror. On top of that it was 100 dead lifts (bending over with 10 lbs weights in each had), 50 thighs lifts on each legs, and 400 crunches. I walked out of that class thinking I was going to die. The worst was waking up the next morning and not being able to squat down to go potty. In all honesty I am a believer in "No pain, No gain" so I am going back for my ass beating today and I can't wait! If I can't get a tummy tuck like I want then I might as well try and make it go away on my own :)

Was thinking about starting a diet blog with a bunch of people. Anyone interested?

-Amanda

PS Only a mom would use the word potty...