Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a Number

Well its all over the news today here in So Cal that is is going to be one of the hottest days of the year. I live about 35 miles inland from the coast so for me that means "hotter than hell". Today the forecast is for 110 degrees. My biggest fear is that we will be sitting in the house enjoying the AC and all of a sudden the power goes out. I think I will then have to drive around town with the AC on while I waste the $4.79 a gallon gas I used to fill my tank. I could also bring the grapes that will go to waste in my fridge since they were $5.00. Oh and don't forget the $1.99 bunch of celery I bought that made the checker at the store comment on how expensive it was. Yes I am a lucky one and I count my blessing everyday that I am able to have what we do, but when is this going to end?

-Amanda