Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summertime

So this is Julia's last week of school and as much I am looking forward to the non rush that summer brings, I am also dreading it. Last summer Julia was in day camp through her preschool so I wasn't worried and Sam was still on two naps. This summer will be totally different. I am having a little anxiety with what I am going to do with two kids all day for 2 1/2 months in a place where is gets to be 110 degrees outside. Yes, we have some activities planned, and yes we have friends to hang out with, but I can't be Mary Poppins everyday! I know it sounds totally selfish, lame, and I should be thankful that I am able to stay home with my children, but I am just hoping that I can be the good mom I want to be without them driving me crazy. Does anyone feel the same way?