Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yeah Me!

Not on bed rest!!!! Such a relief! I am supposed to take it easy though and I am still trying to figure out how I am to do that with a 3 year old and a house full of laundry. I am sure I will figure a way :) I also passed my 3 hour glucose test so I am free to eat whatever I want! The doctor did inform me that the baby is breech and she has 2 weeks to turn before we have to start thinking about some options. If I decided to have a c-section then this little girl will be here in less than 5 weeks! Luckily I have pretty much everything done besides the washing of the clothes and I have to pack a bag for Julia for when she stays with my dad. I think that I am ready though to be honest- bring it on!!

Thanks for all of your well wishes- I feel much better today :)

-Amanda