Wednesday, March 03, 2004

God- I feel like all I ever talk about is my kid being sick! I promise that I will not ever again after this! But she is sick AGAIN! Luckily it is just a cold. I love her doctor 1) because he is hot! 2) because he always gives me medicine that aids in Julia sleeping at night. I am not sure if those are good reasons, but he is a good doctor! So there is my rant and rave about Julia being sick- AGAIN!

Okay so I am addicted to the show "America's Next Top Model". It is on my TiVo season pass manager so I get it taped every Tuesday night. Why do I like this show? Well, I think because it is interesting to see the steps that one must take to be a model. (like I will ever need to know that information) And I do enjoy drama and this show has it! Nest week one of them does the dirty deed with someone other than her boyfriend- oh boy I can not wait! Oh yeah and by the way- TiVo rocks! I think that it should be a standard thing in everyone's household. I use mine everyday! It is really worth the money.

Well I am house bound so I am sure there are other things that will come to my mind. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda