Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 4

This year is the year that I have decided that I am not going to be fat anymore. I have had this epiphany in the past, but with my dad and uncle dying of heart attacks I knew it was time I really do something about it. So last week I visited a nutritionist and she came up with a diet (which I really not allowed to say) that would help me change my eating habits. I already exercise 4-5 times a week so that is not an issue, but I in the past year have not paid any attention to what I was eating. The thing about me is that I don't have low self esteem about what I look like, but rather I accept my weight and choose not to do anything about it. Well that needs to change. So I have a food journal, I am counting every single calorie that goes in my mouth, and I am exercising like a crazy person. In the past 4 days my anxiety about this has gone from pretty high to a low manageable outlook. They say it takes 21 days to make a habit and I am 17 days till there. So wish me luck because I am going to need it :)

-Amanda