Monday, September 22, 2008

My Newest Obsession

Lately with both girls in school and me trying to stay out of the kitchen in case I eat everything in site, I have been able to sit down and read a good book. I went through a Polygamy phase- read everything I could on women who escaped that life. Why? I have no clue. I guess the unknown fascinates me. So about two weeks ago I was at Barnes and Noble and I bought "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. Now I am sure you have heard of this series of books. They were meant for teenagers (so very easy to read) and they are about vampires. I read the 500 something page book in 2 days. I couldn't put it down! I thought about it when I wasn't reading it. I am now on to the second book in the series which I just bought on Friday and I almost done with that. I have not been so excited to read anything since "Harry Potter". On top of it there is a movie coming out in November so I am excited to see it. So if you are looking for something that is easy to read, exciting, romantic (yes vampires are all about romance), and fun check these books out!

-Amanda