Friday, August 22, 2008

Random

What is worse than having a zit? How about one on your double chin. Hurts and it is just shows off that you happen to be given a double chin at birth.

Sam actually let me put her hair up today so she doesn't look like the little white trash baby I picked up on the side of the road. Now I will count till 10 and see how long that pony tail stays in her hair

Date night tomorrow night. You would think Jon and I won the lottery because we are so excited. He said he will actually consume a alcoholic beverage which is a big deal for him. Maybe if we eat at the place near the mall I could get him drunk enough to buy me my Coach purse.

All day school rocks and I actually miss Julia when she is not around. Then nap time comes and it's all quiet in the house and I remember why all day school rocks.

I get to see my nephew for the first time next week. Is it bad that I want to buy him a bunch of clothes because I can buy little boy clothes? Make him a So Cal surfer boy!!

Ok I am done :) Hope everyone had a good week :)

-Amanda